Virgin America, Inc. is a United States-based low-cost airline that began service on August 8, 2007. The airline's stated aim is to provide low-fare, high-quality service for "long-haul point-to-point service between major metropolitan cities on the Eastern and West Coast seaboards".San Francisco International Airport is Virgin America's principal base of operations.
Virgin America is a new, California-based airline that is on a mission to make flying good again — with brand new planes, attractive fares, topnotch service, and a host of fun, innovative amenities that are reinventing domestic air travel. The Virgin America experience is unlike anything else in the domestic skies, with mood-lit cabins, custom-designed leather seats, power outlets, in-flight internet available on every flight, and a video touch-screen and remote control at every seatback that offers guests 25 films, live TV, videogames, seat-to-seat chat, an on-demand food ordering, and much more. The airline’s base of operations is San Francisco International Airport’s ultra-modern International Terminal. Virgin America flies to San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., Seattle, Las Vegas, San Diego, Boston, Orange County and Fort Lauderdale. The airline is one of the fastest growing of all time, with an all-new Airbus A320-family fleet and daily flights from: SFO to LAX, SFO to JFK, SFO to SAN, SFO to IAD, SFO to LAS, LAX to JFK, LAX to IAD, SFO to SEA, SEA to LAX, JFK to LAS, BOS to LAX, BOS to SFO, SFO to SNA and SFO to FLL and LAX to FLL. For more about us.
Virgin America, though the brainchild of British entrepreneur Richard Branson, is a U.S. airline. By law, no more than 25% of a US airline may be owned by foreign interests and must be under the "actual control" of U.S. citizens; VAI Partners LLC owns 75% of the capital stock and is responsible for appointing two-thirds of the voting members of the board of directors. The remaining 25% of the company is owned by Virgin Group, which also licenses the Virgin brand to the airline.
Since launching in August 2007, Virgin America has captured a list of travel industry best-in-class awards, including: “Best Domestic Airline” by Condé Nast Traveler for two consecutive years; “Best Domestic Airline” in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards for two consecutive years; and No. 1 among U.S. carriers for quality in First Class in Zagat’s 2007 and 2008 Global Airlines Survey. Find out more on our awards and what the press is saying about Virgin America.
Virgin America currently flies to ten destinations throughout the United States.
Los Angeles (Los Angeles International Airport) Focus City
Orange County (John Wayne Airport)
San Diego (San Diego International Airport)
San Francisco (San Francisco International Airport) Hub
Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport)
Boston (Logan International Airport)
Las Vegas (McCarran International Airport)
New York (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Washington, D.C. area (Washington Dulles International Airport)
Seattle (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Virgin America Logo :
Virgin America Aircraft :
Virgin America Contact Information :
555 Airport Blvd., Fl. 2
Burlingame, CA 94010
CA Tel. 650-762-7000
Website : http://www.virginamerica.com
Virgin America Stewardess, Virgin America Hostess photos :
Virgin America needs to hire a hip designer and get those ladies and men dressed up to complete the experience.
Virgin Airline Hostess serving us Drinks with a Bob Marley hat
British singer, Cheryl Cole and Virginia Airlines Stewardess
Virginia Airlines Stewardess in Victoria Secret Fashion show
Content source: Destination360.com! Thanks !